LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 9, 2019 / Onlinecarinsuranceinfo.com has launched a new blog post that explains how drivers can save car insurance money if they avoid distracted driving.
For more info and free car insurance quotes online, visit https://onlinecarinsuranceinfo.com/tips-avoiding-distracted-driving/
Distracted driving is one of the main causes of car accidents in the US. Drivers should avoid being distracted while driving by any means possible. Drivers cannot drive safely unless the task of driving has the driver's full attention.
In order to stay safe on the roads, drivers should follow the next tips:
- Turn off the phone while driving. Smartphones can easily distract the attention of any driver. Talking or texting on the phone while driving can be dangerous. While driving, drivers should turn off their phones and place them in a hard to reach location.
- Use automated voice message services. Drivers can leave an automated voice message that announces the callers they are driving and will contact them later. In some situations, the calls can be too important to be missed. In these cases, drivers should pull over and then respond to their calls or call back.
- Be organized. Drivers should keep all their stuff from their vehicles in an ordered manner. Having a mess in a vehicle can be a distraction for any driver. Knowing where are all the belongings can help drives avoid mental distractions. Also, before hitting the road, drivers should set their GPS routes.
- Drivers should let passengers help them. Drivers that need help while driving, should ask the passengers to help them. By doing so, drivers can stay focused on the road while the passengers can do other tasks for them such as answering important phone calls.
- Driving with pets should be avoided. Drivers should try driving without their pets. If that is not possible, then drivers should secure their pets while driving. Also, they should try to place their pets in the backseat and they should not be distracted by the barks or any other sounds their pets can make.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://onlinecarinsuranceinfo.com/
Onlinecarinsuranceinfo.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Drivers should always stay focused on the road and avoid distractions of any kind. By doing so, they will stay safe on the road and will avoid having their premiums increased', said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: